NO1 Building Inspections Brisbane Services
Complete Building and Pest Inspections
NO1 Building Inspections Brisbane is your independent and professional pest control experts for residential and commercial properties. Our highly trained and experienced team of inspectors guarantee professional standard of accuracy in performing inspections with providing meaningful results being our main focus. With over 10 years of experience in the business, we have vast knowledge of what inspection entails and we can provide comprehensive and informative reports to help you make informed decisions before buying a property. We are fully licensed by the Queensland Government and also fully insured with public liability insurance. Our inspections are performed by trained professionals following all safety standards. We provide fast and affordable quotes to all our clients hence you can get the best value for your money.
We are fully licensed by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC). NO1 Building Inspections Brisbane are training based on the AS 4349.1-2007 Inspection Building- Pre-purchase inspections. We are equipped with the latest site inspection, report writing methods and Queensland legislation. We have passed all onsite building inspection requirements including:
- Site signage and advertising requirements
- Building inspections and approvals
- And many other requirements from Queensland Government
Major Inspection Services We Offer
1. Building Inspection
The sole purpose of carrying out building inspection is to identify any deficiencies in new or existing buildings. Whether you are a prospective home buyer or an individual who’s building a property, inspections are invaluable. We objectively inspect your property and provide you with unbiased assessment report. NO1 Building Inspections Brisbane undertake assessment on such aspects as stability, water tightness and the standard of workmanship consistent with its age and design. During inspection, we use a variety of tools and equipment including gauge meters, probing, pressure, measurement, thermal imaging, termatrac radar scanner, acoustic tapping and so much more.
The following areas are inspected based on the Australian Standard AS 4349.1-2007. A property within the boundary up to 30 m from the main building.
- The building’s roof exterior
- The exterior of the building
- The interior of the building
- The sub-floor space
- The roof space
- Our reports are detailed and we are on hand to answer any questions
- We send a range of qualified inspectors to the filed
- We provide a unique walk through guarantee where clients accompany our experts throughout the inspection process
- We provide recommendations on possible solutions or actions for the building’s identified defects or issues at the time of inspection.
2. Pest Inspections
If you’re planning to buy a home, then pest inspections is a critical step that you must not overlook when making a decision. The team at NO1 Building Inspections Brisbane conduct thorough inspections of properties to determine pest activities so as to allow people make smarter investment choices. With the help of thermal imaging, we can scan both internal and external structures of the home before detailing the results in a report. Thermal imaging is more powerful than the human eye and that allows us to identify the presence of pests and termites within the timer framework. Upon completing the inspection, we can alert you with evidence of the presence of timber pests and provide treatment recommendations.
Purpose of Timber Pest Inspections
- It shows evidence of presence of timber pests and involves identifying the name, genus, location of activity and level of damage
- Evidence of any inactive timber pests
- Identifying conditions which may be conducive to timber pests
- Evidence of existing treatment for the timber pests
- Evidence of subterranean termite nests usually found within boundaries of up to 50 m from the building
- Visual evidence of the damages caused by timber pests
3. Building and Pest Inspections
We understand the fact that insects, rodents and other pests have special hiding places in a home or commercial property. If left untreated, pest infestation can not only damage your home or company’s reputation but it can make staying in the property unbearable. That’s why we are here to provide pest inspections and eradication services for your property. We start by conducting an on-site inspections to allows us identify whether or not there are pest activities that require attention. That’s then followed by a contingency plan to help treat and eliminate any possible threats. Among the pest we deal with include cockroaches, termites, bedbugs, ants, silverfish, spiders, fleas, birds, rats, mice and so much more.
We service Brisbane based homes and numerous industries and sectors including:
- Factories and many other facilities
4. Pre-Purchase Inspection
This refers to the visual examination of the accessible areas and structures of the property you want to buy. If you’re located in Brisbane and the surrounding areas and need professional pre-purchase inspection, you need to aware of what needs to be done. With high quality pre-purchase inspections, you can leave go for the property knowing you’re making a smart investment. With the vast experience we have in the business, we ensure inspection reports are 100 percent accurate, informative and concise. Using our highly trained team of experts we thoroughly inspect and provide a comprehensive report on areas such as:
- Building exterior
- Building interior
- Roof and roof space
- Cracks and defects
- Sub-floor space
- Pest inspections
- Retaining walls and fencing
- We encourage our clients to be in attendance during inspections so as to advise them on specific problems
- We recommend specific methods of repair for the damages
- We strive to deliver personal, detailed and professional pre-purchase inspections at competitive prices
- We respond quickly to you request of inspection
- We furnish you with a complete pre-purchase report within 24 to 48 hours
5. Pool Inspections
NO1 Building Inspections Brisbane also offer comprehensive pool safetyinspections. If you’re planning to purchase a home, it’s important to know that you can avoid the stress of hidden damages and potential dangers the property you want to buy can cause. Based on the Queensland Government, it is mandatory that all properties being sold or leased with a pool have a pool safety certificate. The law also requires that the residential pools also be on the Government’s Pool Safety Register.
Our pool safety inspection experts promise to offer professional and honest assessment of your pool’s safety standards. We also help you keep up to date with pool safety laws so as to avoid hefty fines that you might incur due to unsafe pool. Some of the major aspects our aspects we look at during the inspection include:
- Identifying any structural failings to pool fencing
- Gates and surrounds with focus being on safety
- Construction and equipment
Our report will document the current condition including the quality of water, and highlight the areas that need to be addressed and comment on the pool’s maintenance history. So whether you’re property owner or buyer, you can understand the aspects of the pool that need repair or fixing so that you enjoy the best deal on purchase or sale of the property.
Whether you’re preparing your property or eager to purchase, always conduct property inspection first.
The inspectors from NO1 Building Inspections Brisbane set high standards of integrity and customer service.
With the latest tools and methods of pest identification and eradication we guarantee bias-free inspection reports and recommendations.
Make a smart investment by determining the viability of your next property. Book one of our inspections for complete peace of mind.
If you’re interested in any of our services don’t hesitate to call us or send us an enquiry through email.