Building Inspection Brisbane
Got building inspection worries? We get it. But we’re here to help you make an informed decision.
At NO1 Building Inspections Brisbane, our experienced building inspectors know first-hand the stresses of checking a property’s condition. Backed with 10+ years experience in the business, we’ve seen all the issues – from minor problems to major defects.
That’s why we built a service focused on sharing our inspector’s knowledge to help you understand a property’s quality and identify any concerning conditions early.
About the Service
We get that organising pre purchase building and pest inspections brings its headaches. Lost sleep worrying about what the inspector might find. Wasted time chasing quotes and not knowing the full price upfront. But what if there was an easier way?
Consider us your property inspection partners.
Why We Are Different?
Our expertise gives you the knowledge to make an informed decision.
What makes our building and pest inspection service stand out?
- Fully licensed building inspectors, accredited and insured
- Detailed reports in easy English on any issues
- Flexible 7 day booking
- Upfront quotes – no hidden fees
- Free re-inspection for peace of mind
When it comes to property checks, few things compare to word-of-mouth. Don’t just take our word – check our 5 star ratings and rave reviews.
Signs you need an inspection
- Buying any new or resale property
- Noticing cracks, damp or leaks
- Renovation required e.g. bathroom
- Re-checking repairs have been done properly
We inspect all areas including:
- Roof exterior and interior
- Foundation and structure
- Electrical, plumbing and drainage
- Windows, doors, walls and ceilings
Tools we use
- Moisture meters
- Thermal imaging cameras
- Borescope cameras
- Robotic cameras
- Loupes and microscopes
- Voltage testers
Building inspection reports
At NO1 Building Inspections Brisbane, we shape inspections around you. Plain language, no jargon reports on any builder or roof defects found.
Our comprehensive report includes:
- Summary of all faults found
- Photographs of any damage
- Repair recommendations
- Quotes for any work needed
- Reinspection to confirm all fixed
- Pre-purchase property inspections
- Termite inspections
- New construction inspections
- Council approval inspections
- Specialist services e.g asbestos testing
How long does an inspection take?
We allow 2-3 hours depending on property size
Can I attend the inspection?
Yes, you’re welcome to attend if you book in advance
What is your service area?
We service Brisbane and surrounds but can travel further